Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In [12/48]

I apologize for the quiet, random hiatus this past week. It's definitely been a roller coaster of a week as far as emotions go, which unfortunately affected my eating habits terribly. Even though I weighed in this morning at Weight Watchers (it's always important to me to continue to go even when I have bad weeks), I decided not to find out how much I weigh. It's been almost two months since I knew my weight and it's still a freeing concept. Learning to listen to my body instead of judging it based off of a fluctuating number is a different experience. After having a bad week eating-wise, I can definitely that I've gained weight in the past week.

So, this week I'm only giving myself one goal: track my snacks. I've been good about continuing to track my main meals but as far as snacks go, I've been letting myself eat whatever I want. Not good. Now I need to reel myself in and start tracking my snacks even if it means going over my daily points+/calorie allowance because at least I will be aware of what I'm eating as well as how much I'm eating (hopefully).

With that being said, my NSV for the week is that I made it to a spin class today. Despite being utterly exhausted -- no thanks to insomnia -- I'm continuing to make it to gym just about every day (the only day I didn't go was Saturday when I broke a streak of going to the gym for 19 days). Anyways, in sleepy stupor, I still kept to my word from the last two posts and went to a spin class, which I'm glad I attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment