Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up 06

I had a really awesome weekend! I ate healthfully, kept myself busy, and hardly overindulged. My only "bad" day was yesterday/last night. Months ago -- before I even created this blog -- I promised myself that I would only use my weekly 49 points for special occasions, like date nights with my boyfriend. Obviously I haven't been keeping that promise to myself but I can say that I successfully did so this weekend.

Although I think I overindulged too much yesterday when my boyfriend & I celebrated our two year anniversary, I'm really pleased that I did great on Thursday & Friday. I'd like to say that I learned a lesson from Saturday night and perhaps I did (lesson: no drink, ever, but I hardly drink as it is now). However, I wouldn't change the fun I had last night anyways. I did my best to honestly track/point um... most... of my food after I drink a bit. I don't plan to drink any time in the near future (and the one drink I do plan on having, I think I'll be the DD for anyways), so I'm not going to plan for this to happen again.

Otherwise, my weekend kept me busy and out of the house. It's amazing how staying busy with a list of to-do items will keep your mind occupied enough to stay away from food. I think that's really the key to my semi-successful weekend. The only downside to keeping myself so busy? No downtime to relax. Yet, I still feel like I had a bit of time to relax on Friday night to unwind, so I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment