Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In #23 (week of June 18-124)

I'm not quite sure how but I somehow managed to lose 0.6lbs, bringing me closer to my goal! After having such an atrocious week, I'm still baffled that I was able to lose any weight at all when I weighed in at my Weight Watchers meeting this morning. In the past I would have been frustrated that I had lost weight after eating so poorly during the week, but I'm not going to look at this weight loss in a negative way. Instead I'm going to be proud of the fact that my weight went down and focus on making healthier decisions & eating better in order to continue my journey.

Current Stats
Current Weight: 155.2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 87.4lbs
Weight Left to Lose: 30.2lbs

Since I already made a Plan of Attack/Game Plan for my personal weekend, I'm only going to make three simple goals for myself this week...

  • T R A C K E V E R Y T H I N G
  • Check off my daily Good Health Guidelines (GHGs)
  • Add the fruits & veggies that I eat in a day to my WW tracker

For whatever reason, I still have trouble checking off my GHGs and adding my fruits & veggies to my WW tracker every day. Some days I'll remember and then go back to correct my forgetfulness for any day I didn't remember to do those tasks. However, most days I tend to forget to complete those simple goals. I just need to make it a priority to check off my GHGs and add my fruits & veggies as I consume them. My hope is that if I continue keep these as goals, they will eventually become habitual to the point where I'll do them without even thinking.

My Non-Scale Victory for the week is a result of an online/Facebook Step Challenge I'm partaking in, created by my Weight Watchers Leader. She asked any member who wanted to partake in challenge to walk at least 10,000 steps every day for two weeks. She's so great about cheering us on and giving us feedback when we need it. Since I've been doing this challenge, I've gone well over my personal goal of walking 16,500 steps a day. There have even been two days where I've walked over 20,000 steps!! This challenge also motivated me to get in activity on Thursday, which is a day that I would normally take off from doing any activity in order to let my body rest. I made sure to not push myself too hard but I did get in a 90-minute walk that day and it felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment