Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In #21 (week of June 4-10)

Even after a "rough" week of celebrating my birthday too much, I somehow lost 0.8lbs this week! I almost feel guilty for losing weight because I feel it's rewarding my bad behavior/habit of NOT tracking for a few days this past week. However, I ended my week on a good note by doing great with my eating & tracking Monday and Tuesday. I've also restarted my Tracking Challenge Jar which I plan to continue.

After having two rough weeks on Weight Watchers (as far as emotions/eating/etc goes), my goals for the upcoming week will be simple because I need to focus on the basics. Therefore, my goals are as follows...

  • T R A C K E V E R Y T H I N G
  • *Only use up to 20 of my extra weekly 49 points+
  • Check off my daily Good Health Guidelines (GHGs)
  • Add the fruits & veggies that I eat in a day to my WW tracker
  • Update my daily WW reminders on my phone

Five simple goals for the week that are things I've been doing all along but have stopped doing habitually. Hopefully focusing on doing tasks like adding the fruits & veggies to my tracker while I check off my Good Health Guidelines will help to get back into that routine. I'm also hoping that getting back into a somewhat normal day-to-day routine with work and life will help me get back on plan too!

*My second goal for this week is more broad than it's been before when I've only limited myself to going over my daily points+ allowance two days out of my "weekends" instead of thee days. This is because I've found that when I go over my points+ allowance those two days, I will REALLY go over my points+ allowance. There have been times when I've gone over by more than 30 points+ in a day. I'm hoping that this goal gives me enough flexibility that if I want to, I can dip into my weekly 49 points+ by 20 points+ on one day or spread it out between two or three days. Either way, I know I can earn back those 20 points+ in activity points now that I'm back (or getting back) to my usual work-out routine.

My Non-Scale Victories for this week was making behavior changes that I mentioned in my Weekend Wrap-Up post. This included putting dish soap over cake frosting, eating only half of my fries/chips that came with my British-inspired meal, only eating five bites of a cake & icing trifle, and many more. I certainly wasn't perfect this past week when I celebrated my birthday but I'm certainly a different person than I was 4 years ago. For that reason, I could not be more happy with who I am as a person today.

No comments:

Post a Comment