Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up 14

This past weekend -- and technically last week -- I celebrated my birthday which was yesterday, June 8th. I did good on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but then fell off the tracking bandwagon on Saturday & Sunday. I can't say I necessarily feel bad for not tracking on Saturday and Sunday because I really just wanted to enjoy myself. However, I tried my hardest to not indulge too much.

With that being said, I'm ready to put the weekend behind me and move on, which will include going back to the basics. I've already tracked my food for today and I'll be tracking Tuesday, Wednesday, and possibly Thursday later today. I'm also back to working on my Daily Fruits & Veggies Google Excel Doc. I've also emptied my Tracking Challenge Jar because I would be lying to myself if I didn't restart it after not tracking for two days in a row.

The good news is that I made behavior changes this weekend that I may not have done in the past:

  • I bought a chocolate cake & caramel icing trifle, ate about five bites of it when I got home, and then gave it to my boyfriend because it was too heavy/sugary for me. If it's still around and too tempting for me when I visit him later this week, then I'm just going to throw it out.
  • I only ate one of my two cupcakes that my mom got me for my birthday. I'm saving the other one for after Wednesday when my new WW week begins.
  • My mom helped me make cupcakes for work by making the frosting. She made twice as much as what I needed. After I frosted the cupcakes, I ate a bit of it and instantly knew I would have no self-control if it was still around. So I quickly squirted dish detergent in the rest of it making it completely inedible.

I'm sure there are a few other behavior changes that I did over the weekend that I don't remember but those were the most memorable. As fun as the weekend was, I'm looking forward to getting back on track (literally) with Weight Watchers. I have a few ideas for how I'll make serious changes this upcoming week but I'll save that for my Weekly Weigh-In post on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment