Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up 15

Another extended weekend has come & gone and I can honestly say that I did okay for the past 3-4 days. I didn't do the greatest but I didn't do terribly either. I know in my Weekly Weigh-In post I said that I would only use up to 20 points+ of my weekly points+ allowance. Unfortunately I used 33 points+ of my weekly points+ allowance. It was mostly on Thursday that I splurged on my points+ and I definitely felt the repercussions of eating too much on Thursday the next day. I also went over my daily points+ last night when I was craving all things salty, crunch, sweet, and chocolate.

The good news is that this is a marked improvement over the last couple of weeks when I would easily go over my daily points+ allowance by 30 points+ in one day alone. I'm also slowly but surely earning those points back with the Activity Points that I earn throughout the week. It's about improving and making progress instead of dwelling on what I could have done differently. I made my choices so now it's time to move past them by making smarter choices today! Plus, I have been very diligent about making sure I track everything 100% honestly to keep up with my Tracking Challenge Jar.

I have a game plan already brewing in my head for this coming week. Since I'm a bit tight on money this month, I plan to eat out less for the rest of the month which should help me control how much I dip into my weekly points+ allowance. I'm also thinking of ideas of new blog posts to write on top of checking on my Resolution Goals update to see how I've been doing this year so far. So keep checking back for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment