Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up 10

Truthfully this weekend was... not so great. I'd be lying if I said I was honest with my tracking. The good news is that the foods that I didn't honestly track were nothing so much that would completely blow my weekly points+ allowance. The bad news is... I lost a lot of my self-control and ate a lot of snacks that were 2 points+ which undoubtedly added up.

Weekends are so hard but I know I can try my best to turn them around by having 4 good days out of a 7-day week. So I've decided to create a challenge for myself. For every "Good Day" that I have on Weight Watchers, I'm going to put a stone/pebble into a small jar. Any time I have a "Bad Day," I have to completely empty my jar and start at the beginning. I'd like to implement a reward system to go with the game that I'm creating for myself, but I already have a reward system for when I hit certain weight loss goals. The idea is that if I can keep filling up the jar by having consecutive good days, then I'll hit my weight loss goals and therefore be able to reward myself that way.

Obviously this going to be a very trial-and-error type of thing that I'm just coming up with on my own. I've also created a second tab on my Daily Fruits & Veggies Google spreadsheet so I can track my "Good Days" and "Bad Days" in hopes of decreasing the amount of bad days. I'm defining a "Good Day" as simply being 100% honest with myself and tracking EVERYTHING that I eat. I know there will be days when I can't meet all of the Good Health Guidelines (usually because of traveling) and there will be days when I will go over my daily points+ allowance. But if I can track EVERYTHING 100% HONESTLY, then that will be a Good Day for me.

Here's to hoping that yet another crazy idea of mine helps me in reaching my weight loss goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment